Temporary Work Visas

H-1B Specialty Occupation for professional in field requiring highly specialized knowledge

L-1A Intracompany Transferee for employee in managerial or executive capacity

L-1B Intracompany Transferee for employee in position utilizing specialized knowledge

TN North American Free Trade Agreement temporary professional from Mexico or Canada

H-2B temporary non-agricultural worker

P Visa for performing athlete, artist, entertainer

O Visa for individual with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics 


Permanent Residence through Employment-Sponsorship

Application for Permanent Employment Certification (PERM)

EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Petition

EB-2 Exceptional Ability Petition

EB-2 National Interest Waiver Petition

Immigrant Petition for Advanced Degree Professional, Professional, Skilled Worker

Application for Permanent Residence (Adjustment of Status) 

Immigrant Visa Application and Consular Processing 

Follow-to-Join Benefits for spouse and children of principal beneficiary

Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed

E-1 Treaty traders and qualified employees

E-2 Treaty investors and qualified employees

Family-Based Immigration

Immigrant Petition for Spouse, Parent, Child, or Sibling of United States Citizen

Immigrant Petition for Spouse or Child of Lawful Permanent Resident

K-1 Petition for Fiancé or Fiancée of United States Citizen

K-3 Petition for Spouse of United States Citizen

Citizenship and Naturalization

Application for Naturalization

Naturalization Application for Spouse of United States Citizen

Application under Special Naturalization Programs

Naturalization Application for Applicant with Criminal Records

Compliance Matter

Requirements under Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification 

Requirements under E-Verify Program


Self-Petition Immigration

Application for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

VAWA petition as battered spouse, child, or parent of U.S. citizen

VAWA petition as battered spouse or child of a lawful permanent resident

Application for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

T Visa for victim of human trafficking

U Visa for victim of qualified criminal activity

Asylum Application


Inadmissibility Waiver Application (I-601 Waiver)

Nonimmigrant Waiver Application

Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver of Inadmissibility


Removal and Deportation

Hearing before an Immigration Judge at Arlington Immigration Court

Hearing before an Immigration Judge at Baltimore Immigration Court